OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2011

From:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:21:24 -0500
Speaking of urban owls, this Barred Owl spent about 25 minutes peering
into my backyard koi pond at 5:30PM last Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFlSkh3Pd20

We regularly get Great Horned, Barred and Eastern Screech owls as "yard" birds.

Cheers,
Bill Hull
Cincinnati, OH, USA
http://www.mangoverde.com/