OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2011

Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:00:58 -0500
Bill is right on with this post. I am not trying to do a story out do here ,
but i just went  out to get my
mail. Layed the mail down and scraped some ice /snow in front of the door.
There were about 6 TV's there in the edge of the woods ,, after a road kill
deer that is there. I was scraping and crows were carrying on. I looked up
there and saw a large bird swoop in,, had a white tail !!! hahaa , Yes a
Bald Eagle right by my house. He is in the woods and I hope I can get some
good photos.  I got a couple bad ones  Russell  Lima, Ohio