OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2011

From:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:39:03 -0500
OK.  I was just going to let-it-go and say nuthin' about it!  On my way
through Nelsonville on February 5th I saw two Creagles sitting on a roadkill
in someone's front yard.  On the way back home February 7th I saw two more
flying around Lancaster.

For the Black Vulture lovers out there, I watched scores of them this past
weekend in Williamsburg, VA, hanging around a cattle yard.  Before this
weekend I have never seen more than 2 mixed in with a flight of TV's.  You
can really see the characteristic of wing position and the light 'panels' at
the ends of the wings.

Matt Valencic

Chagrin Falls, OH