OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:09:17 -0500
Great day at the treatment plant today for birds. Highlights on our lagoon were 4 American Wigeon,
lone male Bufflehead, pair of Blue-winged Teal, single male Hooded Merganser, pair of Ring-necked
ducks, 4 Lesser Scaup and a fly over by an immature Bald Eagle. Also the arrival of around 10 or so
Great Blue Herons to their nests. Not bad...not bad at all. Now if they only knew what they were
swimming in... : (