OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:09:19 -0400
Through the week, I will be using this subject line to post updates on
the Hoary.  As well as recording the directions to my house.  Today as
of 1:30 it is still present.

As far as directions, 166 front St in LaRue turn on to Front Street from
Market street.  Go across RR tracks, and it will be the 4th house on
right...It's the only green house on the street I think so you should
have no problem finding it.

It has been pretty regular at the feeders starting at 7:30 and going to
at least 1:30...I have had to get ready for work so I don't know after
that.  the feeders are on the side of the house, behind the flag poll.
It usually goes to the sunflower feeder and then to the ground.  It also
hangs out on the Lilac "shrub".  If you stay out on the sidewalk, it
will stay at the feeders.   If it takes off, you have about 10 to 20
minutes before it comes back, but it comes back.

If you decide to come over, shoot me an email so that I can have a
record...and that I can warn my wife.

I put some "wall pics" and documentary pics up on my smugmug page:
http://sjlarue.smugmug.com/Unsorted/OhioBirds/16108559_K6usy
Feel free to take a gander.:-D

Have a great day, and keep looking up...just make sure your mouth is
closed...yuck!

Steve J.