OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2011

From:
Mardi Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mardi Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:57:35 -0400
Dear Birders,

I posted a new article + photos on my blog of a potential bird lens
for those that may be interested.

http://kymry.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/canon-ef200-400mm-f4l-is-usm-extender-1-4x-zoom/

Unforuately this lens won't be out in time for Warblers et al at Magee
Marsh
and the surrounding areas in May. But none the less it will be
sometime in 2011

Comments, tweets, emails and check like star are always welcome.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT