OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2011

From:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:57:21 -0700
> From: Susan Ruth Marengo <[log in to unmask]>

> I seem to have deleted my directions to the Hoary Redpoll
> in La Rue

From Steve J.:

As far as directions, 166 front St in LaRue turn on to Front Street from
Market street.  Go across RR tracks, and it will be the 4th house on
right...It's the only green house on the street I think so you should
have no problem finding it.

If you go to www.birdingonthe.net, you can find the last few day's worth of postings to many birding list-serves including Ohio-birds. If you go to the muohio link that appears at the bottom of each post, you can find a searchable archive of Ohio-birds for the last few years.

Hope this helps,
Paul