OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2011

From:
Joyce Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:44:04 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am
Subject: OHIO-BIRDS Digest - 24 Mar 2011 to 25 Mar 2011 (#2011-85)

Topics of the day:

  1. OHIO-BIRDS Digest - 22 Mar 2011 to 23 Mar 2011 (#2011-83)
  2. Lorain County
  3. Little Gull - Hamilton County
  4. Eurasian Wigeon Killdeer Plains
  5. Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Bradley Woods, North Olmsted
  6. Gambier eagle nest + other stuff.
  7. Eared Grebe Remains at Buck Creek SP (CJ Brown Reservoir)
  8. Loons and White Pelicans: Clark County
  9. Greater White-fronted Geese
 10. Hoary...no.
 11. Christmas Count results
 12. Wayne Co. Eurasian Wigeon, Pectoral Sands, Snipes
 13. White Pelicans, Loons, Grebes at C.J. Brown
 14. 100 loons at LaDue!