From:
Laura McShane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura McShane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 05:50:22 -0700
Jen--this time of year--Riverside Cemetery and the entire Big Creek Valley gets a fallout of owls.  We have an association that is working to promote the rich ecology of our neighborhood.

Gloria Ferris 216-351-0254 would love to talk to you about our Brooklyn Centre neighborhood and the naturalist association here.

http://www.brooklyncentrenaturalists.net/

Regards,
Laura McShane