Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:29:38 -0400
Yep, she's here again today...Took everything a while to come in...I
forgot to fill the feeders last night :-O.  House finches are busy
courting...males feeding females, Cardinals are doing the same.
Goldfinches are still busy getting their color on, two are almost
there.  PLUS I have had a First of Yard, first of Year Ruby Crowned
Kinglet flutter in...and then leave before I could get my camera set up,
oh well...maybe nest time.

Prospects look good for the weekend, if you are coming, same "rules"
apply as last weekend, if parking in street area is full, then park over
at Church parking lot on Walnut St...There is a early morning meeting
over there, but it is usually over by 9:30...so it shouldn't be an
issue.  Please don't park in the street, Sheriff doesn't like it ;-D.  I
won't be around till after 9:00, so if you come before, feel free to
stay as long as you need to. Directions are in the previous RBA summary.
Some have asked for GPS coordinates, it's a little to the right of :
40.57827, -83.38565 :-D.

Birder Stats: There have been a little over 100 visitors, and as far as
I know, only 10% have failed to see her...all but a couple were after
1:00 visitors.  I have noticed that if you are here after 1:00, the wait
time is measured in hours instead of minutes, she does come, but is a
looong wait.:-D
if you are one of the few that haven't sent me an email telling me that
you ere coming, or had already came, please do so, because that is my
log of visitors.  Please include how many were with you, and if you saw
her or not.

 From what I have understood from other birders, Big Island and Killdeer
are still duck havens right now.

Have a great weekend,

Steve J.

PS. I have had a little fun with our little friends...all for a good
cause, the BWIAB.:
http://sjlarue.smugmug.com/BWIAB/BWIAB/16240706_uXNbw
All are copyable and free to use for any or all.  Best way to copy it,
is to hover over the image then click the large selection that will pop
over on the right, then right click and save.  But there are also link
generators in the upper right.
The rest of my recent shots are here:
http://sjlarue.smugmug.com/Unsorted

Psalm 19:1

1 The heavens declare the glory of God,
    and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.