From:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:32:41 -0700
We are the couple you met at Grand Lake.  Sorry we didn't give
Jill,

We are the couple you met at Grand Lake.  Sorry we didn't give you more
details.  We saw the longspurs mostly on Now Rd & on Manley Rd.  We have
discovered that Now Rd. is not even listed in the old editions of the DeLORME
but it is in the new editions.  If you take SR 29 west out of Celina to SR 118,
then go north to Mud Pike Rd and turn left, Now Rd should be the 1st road to the
right.  It runs north/south from Mud Pike Rd to Rockford West Rd. and lies west
of Burkettsville St. Henry Rd.  Most of the acitivity that we saw on this road
was north of SR 707.  Manley Rd is an east/west road (44C1 & C2, DeLORME old
edition) that runs between Erastus-Durbin Rd & Grauberger Rd.  Here, most of the
longspurs were toward the east end of the road.

We enjoyed talking to you today; it was good to put a face to a name we see
often on Ohio-birds.

Tim & Laura Dornan
Louisville, east of Canton