From:
Glen Crippen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glen Crippen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:21:59 -0400
This bird was still being seen just after 12:30 this afternoon frequenting
the suet feeders and nearby sassafras trees! It seemed perfectly content in
this area and was visible the whole time I was there, which was about 30
minutes.  What a beauty! Approximately 4-5 other birders were present.  The
land owners were passing around a list to be signed - very kind folks.  I
called to assure guests were still welcome and that the bird was still
hanging out before I made the relatively short 70 mile jaunt over there
through gorgeous Morgan, Noble and Monroe counties to arrive in the "The
Switzerland of Ohio".  Impeccable drive, bird and scenery!

Glen Crippen
Burr Oak Lake