From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:19:48 +0000
While running errands this afternoon in north central Columbus, I noticed many hawks flying about. Several were quite high up and as I was usually at a traffic light, opportunities for ID were scarce. Still, I had at least half a dozen redtails, 12 turkey vultures, a kestrel, a cooper's hawk and a couple high fliers that could have been broadwings.

The point being, if you're out, keep your eyes up! (Well, not if you're driving)

Andy Sewell

Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.