From:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:07:48 -0400
Southeast Michigan has two lists.

One is just for "important sightings".

The other encourages regular birders to subscribe.

You can find details Here:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bbowman/birds/se_mich/

Someday I may find birds worthy of "pursuit" - I hope - and post them on the
se-mich list instead of the general mich list.

Maybe a model for Ohio rather than doing a FB site?

"Dr. Bob" Setzer
Streamwood Estates, Rochester Hills (Crooks & Hamlin), Oakland County

"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day."   Teaching a man to "bird"
is much harder!
Blog: http://drbobsbirdblog.blogspot.com/