From:
Michele Hendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Hendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:01:42 -0400
I rarely add my comments to listserv conversations, but this time I will
make an exception.

Who among us does not love reading about the birds arriving during
migration.  I do not read every post but I do like to know what birds are
headed in my direction (I live in NE Ohio) and they don't have to be rare.
I get excited when I see all the hummingbird posts since I know my feeder
will have a visitor very soon too.  And when the warblers start, OMG I can't
wait to get out and go birding.

One of the best things about this listserv is the sharing of our mutual love
of birds, especially with folks new to birding or new to Ohio or who are
visiting for the first time.  Let's make sure they feel welcome!!!!

Micki Hendrick
Wadsworth OH