From:
Nancy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 18:29:23 -0700
I am posting this for Jeanne Hrenko.  She had a male GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER today around 2:30pm at Chagrin River Park.  If you enter from the Rural Rd parking area it was past the connector trail on the left in the wet area of the woods (but before the sledding hill).  A Blue-winged Warbler was heard as there were other warblers.  Chagrin River Park is off of Lost Nation Rd and Reeves Rd.  But you can also enter from the Rural Rd entrance further down Reeves closer to Lakeshore Blvd and it is less busy.

Nancy Anderson
Richmond Hts, OH for

Jeanne Hrenko
Euclid, OH