Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 00:51:39 -0400
Greetings from a very wet Larue.

The Stilt was a treat to end a very "productive" trip.  Many don't know,
but the Stilt was also one of my first birds that launched me on the
quest to get good pictures of every bird that frequents Ohio.  The last
time Stilts were close to me was about five years or so ago now.  There
were three at Big Island, but they were way to far away for good pictures.

Here is the list of what I saw and photographed in order of time
photographed:

Bobwhite
Yellow-Headed Blackbird
Philadelphia Vireo
Connecticut Warbler
Whippoorwill
Mourning Warbler
Grey Cheeked Thrush
Nighthawk
Blackburnian Warbler
Red Eyed Vireo
Common Tern
Ruddy Turnstone
Canada Warbler
Blackpole Warbler
Black Throated Blue Warbler(Female)
Catbird (Hey, It was there just looking at me :-D )
Wilson's Warbler
Black Throated Blue Warbler(Male)
Yellow Warbler
Black Throated Green Warbler
Marsh Wren
Common Yellow-Throat Warbler
...and...
The Black Neck Stilt (Female)

I saw a lot of other birds like the Chestnut Sided, Bay Breasted, Veery
Thrush, Prothonotary, Great Egrets, Ruddy Ducks, Gulls galore, Great
Crested Flycatcher, Magnolia Warbler, etc.

Pics here:
http://sjlarue.smugmug.com/Unsorted/OhioBirds/16108559_K6usy

Have a Great Week.

Steve Jones