From:
Mike Resch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 18:24:20 -0400
I'm coming to Cincinnati next week on a business trip and will have a morning available for birding.  I'm hoping to fill some gaps in my OH state list (targets below), and would appreciate any help you could provide to find some of my targets. The "Where to Go Birding" link on the Birding in Cincinnati website describes Miami-Whitewater Wetlands which sounds good for some of my waterbirds. The Boone County Cliffs site sounds good for some landbirds, but it's in KY - any similar sites in OH in or near Cincinnati?

I'd be happy to return the favor and help you find any birding targets you may have here in New England.  (Please reply off-list.)

Thanks for your help-

Mike Resch
Massachusetts

Cattle Egret