OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2011

From:
Gracie Irene Mccomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:56:24 -0400
DON TUMBLIN AND I SAW TWO ADULT SANDHILL CRANES AT THE WETLAND NEAR THE OSPREY NEST SITE AT PICKERINGTON PONDS AT THE GLACIAL KNOLL PICNIC AREA ON BOWEN RD. THEY WERE BATHING AND PREENING.

 THIS WAS JUNE 21 ABOUT NOON.
ALSO THERE WERE PURPLE MARTINS AND 2 GREAT EGRETS  AND  "MANY"  GREAT BLUE HERON AT THE SAME AREA.
GOOD BIRDING   IRENE MCCOMAS

ALSO IF I COULD THE DIRECTIONS TO THE CASSINS SPARROW I WOULD CERTAINLY MAKE THE TRIP    PLANS FOR A TRIP IS TOMORROW      THANKS