OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2011

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 19 Jul 2011 15:43:13 +0000395_iso-8859-1 Gabe Leidy just forwarded a message to report that Tim Fairweather found a RED-NECKED PHALAROPE at Sandy Ridge Reservation, Lorain County, today (Tues 19th). No other details at this time. Website and address for Sandy Ridge Reservation:
http://www.metroparks.cc/reservation-sandy-ridge.php
JB

Jen Brumfield
Cleveland, Ohio
330-701-645247_19Jul201115:43:[log in to unmask]