OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2011

From:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:39:40 -0400
Dear Fellow Birders:

The Midwest Birding Symposium is just about a month away and we're looking
for about a dozen experienced birders to help as birding guides at the MBS
birding sites. Attendees will drive themselves to the designated birding
locations where they have the option of being guided by volunteer MBS guides
on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 16 and 17. Details about the MBS are at
<http://midwestbirding.org> midwestbirding.org. The MBS is hosted by The
OOS, Bird Watcher's Digest, and Lakeside, Ohio. The event's birding
information partner is BSBO. If you are interested in being a volunteer
guide (volunteers receive a nice discount on registration fees) please
e-mail Rebecca Hinkle at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks and we'll see you in September!

Julie