OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2011

From:
Joe D Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe D Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:50:27 -0500
Hi All,

Is there someone that can spend a Saturday or a Sunday birding with me
on the 600 acre Buffalo Hills Camping Resort on the ridgeline south
and west of Lake Seneca 15 miles Southeast of Cambridge, Ohio?

BHCR has a Senecaville address but is actually in the northernmost
township in Noble County, Ohio.  Senecaville is in the southernmost
township in Guernsey County.

We own two lots on BHCR and keep our travel trailer and our 6 wheeler
ATV there.  I am also the Trail Volunteer for the Buckeye Trail that
comes through the middle of the campground property.

sincerely,

joe d phillips
beginner birder
pataskala & lake seneca