OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2011

From:
Jeanne Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:21:52 -0800
Face the fact, this is a problem with almost if not all web lists...  at least that I've seen, and the fact is to survive in this internet world, you have to be able to grin and bear it to survive at all it seems.  You're never going to be able to change some people, but it would be nice if they treated you as well on the list as they would if they were actually out birding with you, I don't think you would have the problems that do exit if they kept that in mind, would I have said that to the person or treated them that way if I had run into them in the field and not just demeaning that person in the "safety" of the unseen world of the web.
Jeanne