OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2011

From:
Dick Beery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Beery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:22:27 -0500
I also received many responses on my response about RHWP being year round in Ohio.   I had checked my Sibley before posting and it indicated year round which confirmed what I had observed here south of Shreve.  I see them the whole year at my feeders, but less frequently during the winter months.  The oak information was interesting as we have lots of oaks around us in the woods.  Must be contributing to my seeing them.
Dick

Dick Beery

http://www.3oaks-photography.com
Home: 330-567-2133