OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2011

From:
Eric Tilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Tilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:13:03 -0500
Had a great hour at Chippewa Lake near Medina.

Adult Bald Eagle
Cooper's Hawk
RT hawk
Two loons fishing- I know they are common but they are so cool to watch!
Grebe (haven't identified yet- I shoot pictures and identify later :) )
Shovelers
Hundreds of gulls

I was looking for Short Eared Owls so hard I convinced myself I found two- but they turned out to be 2 very stalky hawks :)

Sent from my iPod