OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2012

From:
Jeanne Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:05:16 -0800
Try and trust those weird directions from your GPS sometime when you have time and a good map with you.  I moved  from Ohioto theHouston area, I depended on mine.  Several times it gave me wierd directions to someplace I knew how to get to tried one time when I had extra time, found out their directions may have been round about, but in the long run it was much easier.