OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2012

From:
jill bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jill bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:26:49 -0500
Hey All,My 100 list is now a WHOPPING 30!!Saw a crow and two Ruddy ducks!! Whoopee!! Of course, we saw THREE IM Bald Eagles playing on the ice at GLSM (Grand Lake St Marys)Lots of CAGO (Canada Geese - guess that might be CAnada GOose - anyway there were MANYaround the Lake. AND we have TWO new BE nests! At least one is probably a resident pair that have moveddue to big equipment plowing up the area! But the other is in a new location! Time will tell -- stay tuned for more -- (unless I leave) -- and I know when the leaves popthey nests will be obscurred!! They are requesting PRIVACY!! Enjoy all, JillAuglaize County