RESCOMP Archives

February 2012

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mueller, Jens Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Mueller, Jens Dr.
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:47:41 -0500
Hi Karan,

There are various editors installed on the cluster among them emacs, gedit, nano, or nedit (do a 'module load nedit' first).
Have you installed NX Nomachine on your computer to access the cluster? Please see the attachment for more info. In case you need additional assistance with implementing or running programs on the cluster just let me know.

Thanks,
Jens