OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2012

From:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:51:52 -0500
Carl shared some distant photos of the bird on the Birding Ohio Facebook
group page.
You must ask to join the group, but that's an easy thing to do.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/BirdingOhio/
The images are in an album called "Odd Woodpecker."
Kimberly KaufmanExecutive Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory
13551 West State Route 2
Oak Harbor, Ohio 43449
419-898-4070

www.bsbobird.org
www.ohioyoungbirders.org
www.biggestweekinamericanbirding.org

Become a fan of BSBO and the Ohio Young Birders Club on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/bsbobird
http://www.facebook.com/ohioyoungbirders

Follow BSBO on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bsbobird