OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2012

From:
Sam Plew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:11:40 -0500
Birders,

My wife and I are contemplating a multi-hour trip for the Black-tailed Gull in Ashtabula Friday night, for a chance Saturday morning. I would like to request a contact if anyone can confirm the continued presence of the gull tomorrow or Friday. I know the gull is hit or miss, however, we would feel better knowing we have a chance at the bird.

Thank you in advance,

Sam Plew
260-350-1256

.
This communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege.