OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2012

From:
Joe D Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe D Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:49:35 -0500
Hi,

Darn it, I have to work here in Hebron 80 miles west.

I have camping lots, a large travel trailer and a 6 wheel ATV at
Senecaville Lake - Buffalo Hills Camping Resort about a half mile (as
the crow flies) Southwest of the lake.

I am willing to bird Senecaville Lake but I am a beginner birder and
very cumbersome at best.  I am willing and trying to learn as fast as
my 66 year old body and senile mind will allow me!! LOL, LOL.

But I am also the Trail Volunteer for the Buckeye Trail thru the
Buffalo Hills Campground and adjacent woodlands.

I would love to try to do regular birding there also.  I live about 90
miles westward in Pataskala an east-side suburb 20 miles from
Columbus.

I am so excited about you guys and someone birding Senecaville Lake
that I am hopeful to be a part of a regular group.

sincerely,

joe d phillips
pataskala & senecaville
ohio