OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2012

From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:17:48 -0500
Bobby Greene, a birding acquaintance from neighboring Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and a familiar face at the Conneaut Sandspit, asked me if I could post his entertaining and informative "BIRDING" video. Ohio birders familiar with the Conneaut Sandspit may recognize some of the avian stars in the video. The Conneaut segment is from minute 7:16 to minute 12:25 (The End). A brief explanation with the link follows below.

Bob Lane / Mahoning County ~ Presently in Pinellas County, Florida

Hi Bob,

I did a video for the Three Rivers Birding Club this year. The first meeting of every year is called a Slide Slam where all member photographers are asked to bring in their photos for a presentation. There is video from my backyard, Myrtle Beach, and one of my favorites places; Conneaut Harbor, Ohio. I was wondering if you could post the link to the video up on the Ohio birding web site.
 http://youtu.be/3NEwWH6dY00
Bobby G
Email - [log in to unmask]
Web Site - www.bobbygreene.com