THEDRUM Archives

March 2012

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:10:51 -0400
Please circulate to all students..thanks...

For more of my work please check me out at -
http://redroom.com/member/rodney-d-coates

The song that lies silent in the heart of a mother sings upon the lips of her child..
Kahlil Gibran

Rodney D. Coates
Professor and Interim Director of Black World Studies