OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2012

From:
Lyn Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lyn Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 23:17:41 -0400
Don, do you know about the Granville nest?  It is visible from the bike
trail west of town, about 3/4 mile west of the Bicentennial Park. Go on
bike path to mile marker 5.5 (mile numbers are painted on asphalt path)
and look south...the nest is in the crotch of a tree between the bike
path and Route 16.  I have seen one adult eagle there but not two
simultaneously.
Lyn Boone
Granville