MUCWFAC Archives

April 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:51:33 -0400
Rigor, their idea of it:

1. People who are being lazy or half-assed need to be held accountable.
2. People who are doing not so great work need to be pushed more.
3. People who are not being serious enough need to be pushed, pressured into being more serious participants in the workshop.
4. Rolled into all of that: they want to know in really clear terms where they stand (how their work rates).

Margaret Luongo
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Department of English
370 Bachelor Hall