Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:43:40 -0400
Mary is so correct.

Please give a few moments of your time, every forest floor bird (dare we
speak its name, a hint its named after a state that starts with a "C") is
a direct resale of pulling the Mustard.

My wife and I have been going to Magee for over 20 years (We got married
on the boardwalk) and just a few  years ago it (The Mustard) was so bad,
you all remember. The birds would just disappear into the Mustard and not
to be seen again.

Please on a slow birding day, give just 20 or 30 Min's pulling, you will
be rewarded 20 times over with good views not blocked by Garlic Mustard.

Scott Wright
North Olmsted Ohio