Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:36:36 -0400
I believe the normal monthly date for the Ottawa Auto tour being open for
this month would be the 21st.  However on facebook they announced that they
had partially drained one unit and had some good shorebird numbers starting
up.  So they decided to open up the tour this Saturday, April 14th from 8am
to 4 pm.
So I'm considering making the 3+ hour drive Saturday.  Hopefully it won't
'all happen' Sunday instead but we do what we can:)
I'll be driving up from Dayton in an S10 red 4 dr Blazer with a kayak rack
on top.  If you are from Dayton, OH or on the list from another state and
see me please say hi.

Mary, Dayton area