From:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:41:51 -0400
Hello fellow birders!
I am excited to report the following birds that I have observed this week.
I have capitalized the birds that are first of the year for me.

LAKE LOGAN & VICINITY:
Common Loon
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Turkey Vulture
Trumpeter Swan
American Black Duck
Mallard
Lesser Scaup
Bald Eagle
American Kestrel
American Coot
Ring-billed Gull
Caspian Tern
CHIMNEY SWIFT
CLIFF SWALLOW

PROPERTY:
Black Vulture
Turkey Vulture
Sharp-shinned Hawk
Cooper's Hawk
Red-shouldered Hawk
BROAD-WINGED HAWK
Wild Turkey
Mourning Dove
Barred Owl
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
Downy Woodpecker
Hairy Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe
BLUE-HEADED VIREO
Blue Jay
American Crow
Tree Swallow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
White-breasted Nuthatch
Brown Creeper
Carolina Wren
Golden-crowned Kinglet
BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER
Eastern Bluebird
SWAINSON'S THRUSH
Hermit Thrush
American Robin
BROWN THRASHER
NORTHERN PARULA
Yellow-rumped Warbler
BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER
YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER
Pine Warbler
Northern Cardinal
Eastern Towhee
American Tree Sparrow
Chipping Sparrow
Field Sparrow
Song Sparrow
White-throated Sparrow
Dark-eyed Junco
Red-winged Blackbird
Eastern Meadowlark
Common Grackle
Brown-headed Cowbird
Purple Finch
House Finch
Pine Siskin
American Goldfinch
House Sparrow :(

Thanks to all of you that share your sightings through the Ohio Listserv!
It is a great contribution and a valuable resource to Ohio's birding
community.

Good Birding to all of you!
Jen Sauter
President, Ohio Ornithological Society