From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:48:20 -0400
My parents have had a White-winged Dove in their backyard for at least a
few days. They are okay with visitors coming to see it.

The address is 5882 Cantwell Dr., Mayfield Hts. Park on the street. There
is an arbor on the right side of the house with trumpet creeper growing
over it. This would be a good spot to watch the yard. Birders can also move
along the split-rail fence that runs along the edge of the yard, but please
stay out of the neighbors' yard and the gardens.

The birds has been perched in the cherry tree in the back right corner of
the yard.

I spent my childhood looking for rarities in that yard -- I'm glad
something finally showed up!

Nick