From:
M & D Dunakin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M & D Dunakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:59:54 -0400
Greetings from Paulding County,

Micki and I along with Carrie Myers relocated the Glossy Ibis at the Thomas
Wetlands along the south side of County Road 176
as reported by Jason Simonis.  It was still present at noon when we left.
The bird was foraging along the back side
of the pond on the western end.  THERE IS ROOM TO PULL OFF COUNTY ROAD 176
ALONG THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE
ROAD.  JUST BE CAREFUL TO PULL OFF GRADUALLY, BUT THERE IS A FAIRLY GOOD
SHOULDER THERE IN FRONT OF
THE WETLAND.   Incidentally, the road to the east is Township Road 61, not
16.

Thanks to Jason for the sighting and to Ken for posting the report!!  This
is a life bird for Paulding County for us!!

Bird long and prosper,
Doug & Micki Dunakin
Antwerp, O.