From:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:17:17 -0400
Please join us Monday eve for a very interesting program at the April 23
Delaware County Bird Club meeting at 7pm for social time and at 7:30pm the
evening program begins.  Members and any guests are more than welcome to
attend these very informative meetings!!  See below for the exact location
at the Ohio Wesleyan University campus.  We hope we see you tomorrow!!

We have an informative newsletter and if you would like the full copy
emailed to you please email me privately and I would be glad to send it to
you.  [log in to unmask]

Best

Darlene Sillick

DCBC Program Coordinator

DCBC PROGRAMS FOR SPRING

     The Delaware County Bird Club meetings and program presentations take
place on the fourth Monday of each month, September through April, except in
November and December when they are held earlier in the month to accommodate
the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.  Please join us in the City of
Delaware at the Ohio Wesleyan University, Schimmel- Conrades Science Center,
Room 163.  Conversation and refreshments begin at 7:00 PM; the meetings and
programs start at 7:30 PM.  Parking is available next to the Selby Stadium
on the east side of Henry Street and in the lot south of the Science Center
next to Branch Rickey Arena.

April 23rd: Birding the Bahamas: Quest for the Abaco Parrot
     Join Tom Sheley on a journey through the Bahamas' other "big island" in
search of the endangered Bahama race of the Rose-throated Parrot.

     Tom is a trustee with Columbus Audubon and an avid photographer and
writer. He is very passionate about connecting people and nature through
conservation and through his lens.