From:
M & D Dunakin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M & D Dunakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:51:05 -0400
Greetings,

8:59 a.m.

I just received a call from my wife Micki that the Glossy Ibis is still wandering about at the Thomas Wetlands  two miles east of the village of  Antwerp, O.
We had seen the bird easily along County Road 176 yesterday, but today Micki was only able to spot it after she had turned onto Township Road 61 on the east side of the wetland.
It was quite a bit west of Road 61 up against the cattails.  Incidentally, she also kicked up a few Snipe whens he was walking along County Road 176.

Bird long and prosper,
Doug & Micki Dunakin
Antwerp, O.