Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:15:26 -0400
I'm always dismayed by the fact that no one seems to consider the Swift Audubon 8.5x44's.  They don't get reviewed, they don't get noticed and the ED's which I have had forever are my favorite binocular hands down.  I think I like them better than my Swarovski's.  I actually bought a second pair just to have in reserve in case they quit making them.  Besides their WFOV and brightness which are excellent I LIKE PORRO's.  Another point of sadness is that there are almost no porro's anymore.  I like something wide across my chest as opposed to dangling all long on it, maybe because I'm not tall.  Even as a woman with medium sized hands I find clutching roof's tend to feel cramped.  These porro's have a nice size barrel as far as I'm concerned.  Can't recommend these enough.  LOVE THEM.
http://www.eagleoptics.com/binoculars/swift/swift-audubon-8-5x44-ed-porro-prism-binocular

Mary, Dayton/Fairborn