From:
Tom Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:10:11 -0400
Just some thoughts to add...

Bans on deer feeding are generally a good idea for lots of reasons.  I
would encourage anyone writing to the Bay Village City Council  to support
a ban (I outline a rationale for deer control in this article--
http://www.actionbioscience.org/biodiversity/rooney.html ).  However, an
overly-broad resolution that bans bird feeding would be
counter-productive.

Feed the birds (in winter).  Not the deer.

Tom Rooney