From:
rob thorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
rob thorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:00:52 -0400
Hi Greg,
Here in Columbus, Ospreys are more than just urbanized, they're downright industrial.  3 of the active nests found in OBBA2 Section 68 were in active quarries.  The nest posts were in the middle of trucks rolling, shovels lifting, and dynamite blasting.  We even joked that the nest platforms at the new Scioto Audubon MetroPark would go unused unless they could get some heavy equipment in there!

Rob Thorn