From:
Bill Heck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Heck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 12:56:06 -0400
Those of you who participate -- or want to participate -- in Christmas Bird
Counts may be interested in taking a survey recently released by Audubon.

If you haven't seen this already, click on the link below (scroll down to
see it) to take the survey.

Note that you do not have to be an Audubon member to take the survey. It
takes only a few minutes.

Bill Heck