From:
Rebecca Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 11:36:34 -0400
The bus trip to Cedar Point NWR just returned with a nice report of birds
seen, there is also a tour of BGSU Ornithology students at Cedar Point this
morning and they texted me one addition - 6 ruddy turnstones, west of
Anchor Point marina.  We hope their report has even more birds.

Canada goose
trumpeter swan
wood duck
mallard