Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 15:40:43 -0400
Well after spending days sorting through the many pictures that I took
over at Magee Marsh this year, I finally got them all up and posted.

I had lots of great birds, and great conversations.
I had 14 knocked off of my photography life lists. and 4 off of my life
lists.  I wish I could be there this week, but work beckons. :-D  The
best of course was the photograph of the Nashville....NAH! it was the
Kirtland's. BUT the Nashville was a close second, due to it was part of
my goal for the week.

Here is a link to all of the good shots:

http://www.sjlarue.com/Unsorted/OhioBirds/16108559_CVTRK2

Also if you are on Face book, here is a link to them:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288606804566585&set=a.288603104566955.66512.171054362988497&type=3&theater

The first image is of a star trail that I did while I was there...

Have a great week. And God bless.

Steve Jones
(aka sjlarue)
www.sjlarue.com