From:
Dave Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2012 20:07:46 -0400
We jad a nice warm late morning walk through the "new" dike 14 preserve.
The high point was watching a female American Redstart work on it's nest. We also saw tbe
male in the area. The largest number of yellow warblers I've ever seen were also present. Ee
also saw tbe magnolia warbler,
Red breasted merganser
Orchard and Baltimore Orioles
Song, chipping sparrows
Barn, northern rough winged, tree swallows
Swainsons and gray cheeked thrush...
Those were the high points...

www.burdzbuttz.blogspot.com

Please write your local representatives and ask them to PROTECT our wild areas and not log,
mine or drill!

Thanks from tbe birds.