From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 17:23:40 -0400
Hi,

I had to visit a customer plant deep in the old neighborhoods of Cleveland
today.  Around E116th and Kinsman.  These old areas often have factories in
the middle of residential streets. Given the setting one would not expect
to find warblers, but none the less there were both Yellow Warblers and
Common Yellowthroats in the scubby areas around the edge of the factory
site. I found this very cool and wonder if they nest in the area?

I know there are plenty of reports from greenspace areas in downtown
Cleveland but the nearest park was several blocks away.  A part of town
where one would not expect neotropic migrants making a living.  But they
are.

Haans Petruschke
Kirtland